Configure FTP server in VirtualBox PC to save Start-up configure file.

In this video I already show how to Add virtual-box PC into GNS3
As you know, ftp server is a common repository of start up-config file. Use ftp server we can protect our device configuration more safety event broken.
Today, I continue show you how to build FTP server in Virtual-box PC that we added before.


Requirement:
  1. Installed GNs3 and add some ISO images. How to do?
  2. You can download ISO image hear 
  3. Embedded Virtual-box PC with GNS3. How to do?
  4. Router R1: f0/0 ip 200.200.200.1 (R2 and R3 are optional)
  5. GNS3-Virtual box PC: e0 ip 200.200.200.4 

Diagrams

Video







2 comments:

  1. I found this blog in search results while i am searching for aws openings in hyderabad. Thank You admin sharing for this information. Which is useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog in search results while i am searching for aws jobs in hyderabad. Thank You admin sharing for this information. Which is useful for me.

    ReplyDelete